[Please note: this post is no longer current and all current information can be found here.]
In accordance with the Government’s new measures, ECS’s London Road store will be shut until it is deemed safe for our staff and our customers to reopen.
How will this affect your support?
- We have been preparing for this and have been testing our remote working capabilities over the previous weeks. We are still able to take your calls and solve your IT issues remotely, but we are unable to help in person – for both your protection and our employees’.
- We are still able to supply new hardware and deliver to you with no contact, which we can then remotely set up. If you require this, please give us a call on 01553 692727 to arrange and see how we can help.
- If you have an item in our workshop currently, we will be in contact with you to discuss your options.
- We will keep you updated via email and through our social media channels on any changes that may happen.
- We currently will not be making any non-emergency onsite visits where one of our engineers is required to enter your property. In the case of a company-wide emergency issue, a Tier 3 Engineer will attend the site with the appropriate protection in order to fix the issue.
- All on-site proactive work is currently cancelled. Due to a high level of demand for support, we will also be putting a short hold on remote proactive work – however, we hope to continue with these as soon as possible.
As mentioned in our previous e-mail, we have been experiencing a high level of demand for our support so you may experience a delay in us getting to your issue. We ask that you please be patient with us, as we try to make sure we get to everyone who needs our help.
I would like to take a minute to say how amazing the ECS team have been doing – they’ve managed to sustain such a continued high level of customer support and are really doing us proud, despite everything that is happening right now.
I’d also like to thank you, for continuing to support ECS. We’ve never seen anything like this in the 37 years we’ve been open and working as a family business in King’s Lynn, and we appreciate all the kind words we have received from our customers.
We hope that you stay safe and stay at home during these uncertain times. If you require any further information, feel free to call us on 01553 692727.
The ECS team