As a valued customer of ECS, I am writing to you today to update you on the steps we are taking in light of the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Our Current Measures
- Our main priority is keeping both our customers and employees safe and healthy. In order to combat the spread of COVID-19, we have put in place preventative measures such as educating all members of staff on prevention and providing hand sanitiser in every room.
- We are following the government’s guidelines, including those regarding self-isolation.
- We also ask that if you plan to visit the ECS showroom or have a pre-planned delivery scheduled and have a fever or a continuous cough, that you reschedule and wait until you are completely healthy.
- Home Customers
- We advise that if you require our support that you wherever possible call or email, instead of coming into the store.
- Business Customers
- Currently, we are facing an abnormally high level of tickets due to the introduction of remote working. Please bear with us as we continue to work through these, and we apologise for any delays you may be having.
- We will be continuing to run normally with some staff members working from home, and you will be able to contact us as you normally would via phone or email.
- We are also stopping all non-essential visits, such as proactive on-site checks. We will be in contact to reschedule all postponed onsite visits.
- We will continue to update you on the measures we are taking, and how this will affect you. You can see these updates via email, on our social media and on this blog.
The Team at ECS Computers