I am writing today to update you on the steps we are taking in response to the Government’s announcement of another UK lockdown.
ECS’s London Road store doors will remain shut and as of Monday the 11th of January, all non-essential on-site and at-home visits will be postponed until lockdown measures are lifted or reduced. From this date, all proactive visits will be done remotely.
If you have a pre-arranged on-site or at-home visit for this week (4/01/21 – 8/01/21), it will go ahead as normal – including proactive visits for business customers.
How will this lockdown affect your support?
- We will continue to accept repairs, upgrades and orders for new equipment, which can be delivered contact-free to you or can be collected from our premises.
- We are still able to take your calls, solve your IT issues remotely and help in person if there is an emergency.
- If you have an item in our workshop currently, we will be in contact with you when your item is ready to be collected as usual.
For Business Customers
- We currently will not be making any non-emergency onsite visits where one of our engineers is required to enter your property.
- In the case of a company-wide emergency issue, a Tier 3 Engineer will attend the site with the appropriate protection in order to fix the issue.
We will keep you updated via email and through our social media channels on any changes that may happen. As always, if you have any further questions, feel free to call us on 01553 692727 or send us an email at [email protected].
I hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and well!
Morgan, Marketing at ECS