I am writing today to update you on the steps we are taking in response to the Government’s announcement of another UK lockdown.
ECS’s London Road store doors will remain shut and as of November 5th, all non-essential on-site and at-home visits will be postponed until lockdown measures are lifted on Wednesday 2nd of December.
How will this affect your support?
- We will continue to accept repairs, upgrades and orders for new equipment, which can be delivered to you or can be collected from our premises.
- We are still able to take your calls, solve your IT issues remotely and help in person if there is an emergency.
- If you have an item in our workshop currently, we will be in contact with you when your item is ready to be collected as usual.
- We will keep you updated via email and through our social media channels on any changes that may happen.
- We currently will not be making any non-emergency onsite visits where one of our engineers is required to enter your property.
- In the case of a company-wide emergency issue, a Tier 3 Engineer will attend the site with the appropriate protection in order to fix the issue.
- If you have an on-site visit pre-booked, we will be in contact you to confirm details on the day.
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well. If you require any further information, feel free to call us on 01553 692727.