repairs and upgrades completed in 2019
of hardware fixed first time
Average completion time (excluding on-site work)
What Do We Repair?
Laptops and Notebooks
Apple Mac Desktop Computers & Laptops
Printers (including Epson, HP, Canon and many more)
Tablets (Android, iPad, Windows and others)
What Upgrades Are Available?
Solid State Drive (SSD)
Upgrading to an SSD from a traditional hard disk drive (HDD) is the most cost-efficient upgrade for an ageing computer. SSD technology is up to ten times faster than conventional hard drive speeds and can transform your computer. During a typical upgrade, we clone your existing hard drive to a new SSD drive so that everything is exactly how you left it. The only noticeable difference? The speed.
A RAM upgrade can provide a performance boost to your computer, leading to more speed and less time waiting on your PC.
We can boost your security and functionality by upgrading to the latest version of Windows on many older computers and install a range of software on your device. We stock new versions of Microsoft Office and we are also official Adobe, Norton and Corel Software partners. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Don’t worry, we can source any particular software you may require – just let us know!
A Complete Upgrade
It is possible to completely upgrade your desktop computer. If you wish to have the experience of a new system in your existing case then we can change all internal components for you. This may include a range of different possible hardware. We could install a new motherboard, CPU, GPU, hard drive, RAM and any other required hardware.
How does it work?
- Contact us to check we are able to work on your item
- Bring in the item to our London Road HQ
- Our Engineers will take your details and book in your equipment
- We will contact you to quote a repair price (if discussed)
- We will contact you to inform you that the repair has finished
- Come and pick up your item
How Long Will It Take?
- We aim to work on all equipment we receive in a fast and efficient manner and will endeavour to get your item repaired as quickly as possible.
- The average job should be back to the customer in 3 working days.
- If you require your machine back sooner than the expected 3 working days you can pay a queue jump fee (£18) to jump to the front of the repair queue.
- We cannot give guarantees that the work will be completed in a given time frame due to the multitude of different problems we see. Some repairs may be completed in an hour, some take many more.
- We promise to keep you informed as to the status of your repair and will inform you once the work has been completed.
How Much Will It Cost?
- PCs, laptops and other devices: £36.00 (inc. VAT)
- Printers: £18.00 (inc. VAT)
For our team of expert IT engineers to look at your equipment a fee is necessary. Our team will assess your equipment, find the cause of the issue and relay that information to you. Please note: this fee will still be charged when our team have inspected your equipment and you decide not to go ahead with the repair.
- PCs, laptops and other devices: £60.00 per hour (inc. VAT)
- Printers: £36.00 per hour (inc. VAT)
£60.00 is the minimum repair fee we charge (not including printers) and it covers one hour of labour on your piece of equipment. This includes the inspection fee.
Upgrades are typically charged at between £60-£96, with the majority being £60.
Any components that are required for replacement will be quoted before fitting so you won’t get a surprise bill.
Queue Jump: £18.00 (inc. VAT)
If you would like your repair started as soon as possible then this small fee enables you to jump the repair queue, meaning your equipment will become the next for the engineers to look at. (Please note: This may not be available at all times.)