Our purpose is to help you succeed.
To do this, we measure our performance & strive to improve our service each and every day.
1000’s of repairs & upgrades completed each year
Average completion time
97% first time fix
What Do We Repair?
Desktop Computers (Home & Business)
Apple Desktop Computers & Laptops
Printers (Epson, HP, Canon, etc.)
Tablets (Android, iPad, Windows, etc.)
What Upgrades Are Availbable?
Solid State Drive (SSD)
The most cost efficient upgrade for an aging computer. SSD technology is up to ten times faster than conventional hard drive speeds and can transform your computer. During a typical upgrade, we clone your existing hard drive to a new SSD drive so that everything is exactly how you left it before the computer was upgraded; The only difference – the speed.
A RAM upgrade is an inexpensive way of providing a performance boost to your computer. Increasing the amount of RAM available will lead to less slowdown in general use of the computer.
We can install the latest version of Windows on many older computers. If our engineers judge that your computer will facilitate the change to a newer operating system, a new experience will be awaiting you. We stock new versions of Microsoft Office and other affiliated products. We are able to source any particular software you may require.
It is possible to completely upgrade your desktop computer. If you wish to have the experience of a new system in your existing case then we can change all internal components for you. This may include the motherboard, cpu, hard drive, RAM and any other required hardware.
- Contact us to check we are able to work on your item
- Bring in the item to our premises
- Our Engineers will take your details and book in your equipment
- We will contact you to quote a repair price (if discussed)
- We will contact you to inform you that the repair has finished
- Pick up your item
How Long Will It Take?
- We aim to work on all equipment we receive in a fast and efficient manner and will endeavour to get your item repaired as quickly as possible.
- The average job should be back to the customer in 3 working days.
- If you require your machine back sooner than the expected 3 working days you can pay an queue jump fee (£15) to jump to the front of the repair queue.
- We cannot give guarantees that the work will be completed in a given time frame due to the multitude of different problems we see. Some repairs may be completed in an hour, some take many more.
- We promise to keep you informed as to the status of your repair and will inform you once the work has been completed.
How Much Will It Cost?
Inspection Fee: £30.00
For our team of expert IT engineers to look at your equipment a fee is necessary. For only this small fee our team will assess your equipment, find the cause of the issue and relay that information to you.This fee will also be charged when our team have inspected your equipment and you decide not to go ahead with the repair.
Labour Charge: £50.00 per hour
£50.00 is the minimum repair fee we charge and it covers one hour of labour on your piece of equipment.
A large percentage of our repairs are charged at £50.00.
Upgrades are typically charged at between £50.00 & 80.00.
Any components that are required for replacement will be quoted before fitting.
Queue Jump: £15.00
If you would like your repair started instantly then this small fee enables you to jump the repair queue and our engineers will begin looking at your equipment immediately.Please Note: All pricing is exclusive of VAT